Applications are open for the AccelerateNFC Program
Four exciting companies graduated the inaugural AccelerateNFC program, and are doing exciting things in the marketplace. And now it is time to apply for the program.
Do you have what it takes to take your idea to the next level?
The ideal AccelerateNFC company has recognizable and appealing traits for investors, including a target concept, a well-rounded executive team, innovative market entry points, large revenue potential, an ability to scale quickly … and a great pitch.
AccelerateNFC is designed to be able to help participant companies (from launch to $3 million) reach the next phase of their business lifecycle.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO SHOW:
- A fully developed product or concept
- Disruptive Potential to Market
- Preferably retailing with strong per store sales
- Financial Integrity
- Category Growth / Consumer Trend Alignment
- Differentiation from Competition (superior in some significant way)
- Good Margins / Opportunity for High Margins
- Founder(s) and executive team are positive, passionate, teachable, driven, committed and possess a “whatever it takes” attitude. Company would benefit from advice from industry experts, executives have egos in check, and are willing to take on support and/or outsource as the company grows and expands.
- Willingness to make a positive contribution to the local community
WHAT YOU GET
- $5,000 per founding member, up to $15,000 total
- 1-on-1 mentoring from the leaders of the industry, serial entrepreneurs, executives and investors
- Complimentary legal services (up to $3,500 per company)
- Conference/working space for the duration of the program
- Access to a Funding Forum in front of qualified investors and CXOs in your specific industry
- Personalized referrals by NFC mentors to critical resources (manufacturing, packaging, distribution, logistics)
- Access to service providers personalized to suit your needs
- Access to follow up Funding Forums throughout Texas.
- Potential CXO additions to your team to take you to the next level
AccelerateNFC is accepting applications for future classes. Click here to preview an AccelerateNFC schedule.